All That Remains review by Fozzy

• Released: Jan 18, 2005
Fozzy: All That Remains

Fozzy has a pure '80s metal and heavy metal sound. The solos are off the roof and the bass is played so extravagantly. The vocal melodis are sensational. The Duke's guitar riffs are amazing. How the hell does he and Jericho come up with this stuff.

The lyrics are amazing. They are just undescrible, and the vocalist is soon to be one of the greatest frontmen ever. Chris Jericho's voice matches the hardcore guitar riffs and the power house drumming so unbelievably. He has true heavy metal pipes. He has a sound all his own.

Fozzy is, without a doubt, the best band of this millenium. They make wimpy 3 Doors Down look pathetic. Forget "Here Without You," "La La" and all that other crapola. Songs like "Enemy," "Nameless Faceless," "Daze Of The Weak," and "The Way I Am" are astonishing. The album is pure metal nameless faceless to born of anger, but of course you one power ballad that is awesome. The guest stars are huge and very down with the Fozzy. I'd tell you who they are but I don't want to ruin the suprise. Okay, I'll tell you this much Alter Bridge, Black Label Society, Megadeth, and Bone Crusher. One person from each opf these bands are on here. If someone stole this album I'd hunt them down and beat them, I mean ask for it back. This album is pure gold.