Franz Ferdinand review by Franz Ferdinand

• Released: Feb 9, 2004
Franz Ferdinand: Franz Ferdinand

These guys practically begun this type of music, with stuff like off-beat drum beats and '60s infulences. Highlights of this album include Michael, a pure 160 BPM energised track, with a memorable riff, and Take Me Out, which you can't have not heard! Out of the 11 on offer, 10 of them are excellent, with Come On Home being slightly too ballad-ish.

The lyrics are good, with hidden messages in them. While the music is slightly better than the lyrics, they're still pretty good.

This is SO much better than You Can Have It So Much Better. How ironic. Because I'm a natural drummer, I like the general difficulty of the songs to play (Grade 3/4 mostly), because I am taking a Grade 3 exam in drums soon. The most impressive songs on the album are definitely Michael, Take me Out and 40' (40 Ft), a downtempo, 16th-shuffle track, with a slight jazz feel. If I lost this or got it stolen, I would get it again, as well as nearly anyone who owns this.

Midori: DDR God
    The lyrics from Michael are from the perspective of Michael, Billy's best mate in Billy Elliot. Does this mean I get 20 quid?
    Midori: DDR God
    How ironic. Because I'm a natural drummer, I like the general difficulty of the songs to play (Grade 3/4 mostly), because I am taking a Grade 3 exam in drums soon. what difficulty shut up man u want difficulty listen to slayer or trivium mainly metal and then u'll know what difficulty is[/quote] I meant it was only a bit difficult, but I can nail it now. PS. Talk properly.
    mullenmetal