You Could Have It So Much Better review by Franz Ferdinand

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Franz Ferdinand: You Could Have It So Much Better

The second of the Franz Ferdinand, I personally think it is perfect (well not prefect but nearly perfect) If there was a rating, I would say it was 9.9/10. The Fallen, the first track, is just excelltn using clever lyrics, I love the line " Just because you like to destroy the things that bring the idiots joy." Do you want to and Well that was easy, I didn't like too much until I listened to them about 10 times, then I thought they were quality songs. This Boy, is excellent though I like the live version they played before the album was out. Either way, it has catchy lyrics and rhythms, all crammed in to 2 minutes. Outsiders is a great song, but I think What you Meant was just immense, it was stuck in my head so quickly. You could have it so much better, was like a shout/talk song which worked very well.

Excellent, Alex Kapranos is a great vocalist and Nick can really make the backing effective. The lyrics are good I thought, as I said before, the line from the fallen is great, just excellent. This Boy also has interesting lyrics. You could have it so much better shows how if you tried hard, you could get better, and the lyrics seem so right.

It is probably my favourite album, and the one I listen to so much. The most impressive song I think, is What you Meant. I don't hate anything about this album, I think it's pure genius.