Meet The Family review by Frenzal Rhomb

• Released: Jun 16, 1998
Frenzal Rhomb: Meet The Family

The sooung on this album is great, unlike their previous stuff where it sound like it was recorded unterwater or some people call it the doona effect. I don't know if there very well knowm around the world but in Australia this album went gold. I love this album from the 1st track "Mum Changed The Lock" to "Can't Move Into My House." This album has 18 tracks all great, if you wanna pick up some of their newer stuff the sound is kinda softer, but still punk rock. This is my favourite Frenzal album.

Ok the lyrics arn't deep and meaningful but who cares it works with the music. Jay's voice fits well with the music as well. Best track "Ballet Of Time Webster," he's the sports news reader. All thacks are good but my favourites are "Constable Care," "That's Just Not Legal" and "Genitals Are Funny."

This album is the best Frenzal one out there. Jay and Lindsay (singer and guitarist) are now on breakfast radio here in Aust which is pretty cool. I love this album because it different to what you would normally hear about on this website. If this album were stolen I would definatly buy another.