Too Bad You're Beautiful review by From Autumn to Ashes

• Released: Aug 14, 2001
From Autumn to Ashes: Too Bad You're Beautiful

Well, the CD has a great sound to it. They use an awesome clash of harder music and accoustic music. They use the guitar to the fullest extent. They have great guitarist. The guitarist have equal amount of riff times and they use what they have to the fullest.

The lyrics for this CD are incredibly emotional and very deep. They have a lot of meaning behind them and you can tell that. They have elegance when they sing the words, and they know what they are talking about. The music with the lyrics that are sung are completly compatible. They fit the music throughout the whole CD. The singing skills in this CD are not the best but they are still really good.

By far this CD is one of my favorite CDs I own. They have amazing talent and are one of my favorite bands. In my opinion my favorite songs are Cherry Kiss, Eulogy For An Angel, Short Stories With Tragic Endings, and Take Her To The Music Store. They all have something about them that makes you want to listen to them again and again. I love how there is a woman singer and both the other singers and it still fits all in. I don't like a few of the songs that are way too deep of the singing like in Capeside Rock. If I were to lose this CD, I would go and buy it again.