Too Bad You're Beautiful review by From Autumn to Ashes

• Released: Aug 14, 2001
From Autumn to Ashes: Too Bad You're Beautiful

Ok this sound on this album got me way into emo, and hardcore, they started it all for me, I moshed to FATA for the first time last night and it was so kick ass, this has to be the best sounding of all 3 CDs that have came out by them, because it's all dark and musterius, like you could sit in your corner in your room and just jam out to them and not give a f--k about anything, they used vary fast up beat guitar riffts, and drum beats, it will make you tap your foot right when you hear it, oh yeah there singer is a drummer.

The lyrics are vary moodie, and emotional, and can change the person you love into your werst enemy, like it did to me.

If the CD were stolen I would buy it again, and the limeted edition because I don't have it yet. I love every song on it, I can't just say I love one song because they all reached out to me. I don't have any thing to hate about this album. I bought this album out of desperation to find a new band to like, because no one knows who they really are, and I saw it on the new artist rack at best buy so I thought about giving them a shot for only 9.99. I think the first 3 songs on the album, and the last song are the most impressive songs on the album because it leads you through the darkest allies, and darkest parts of your mind, and will bring the emo out in you, this cd dosnt compare to any cd you can buy, because it's just the best.

DaBlackE
    This album is just brilliant & classic. The guitar playing isn't all super technical or tuned down like most other bands (not that it's a bad thing) but it's clever and has great dynamics. The drummer, Fran Mark is a genius! He wrote a lot of the material, sings & play drums! Melanie sings on Short Stories with Tragic Endings beautifully, but her band One True Thing, is nothing like this music (not in a good way either). Anyway quit reading this crap we post and go buy this CD or download it!
    nothingface187
    This Album is Awesome, but i bought the version with four bonus songs, from their demo, it's over an hour of music. This album is a must buy.