Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count review by From First to Last

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
From First to Last: Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count

This band sounds fantastic, they are inspired by a lot of different genres and they pull it together within the album to make songs which blend nicely between many genres, and this really pays off. You'll especially adore this album if you've got an open mind when it comes to music. This is an album studded with gems, very original, very metal, very emotional, very likeable.

Oh don't get me started on the lyrics, they are so heartfelt, powerful, strong, emotive. And then when you read the lyrics of 'Ride The Wings...' I love it its so cool. Great lyrics, you really will find no fault in them. And, for geeks like me, they are deep and condensed, just as all lyrics should be. I spent about half an hour sitting on the loo analysing one song in my head, but you didn't need to know that. Or did you?

It's very original, you won't find many other artists so heavy and yet so soft. If it was lost I wouldn't worry because I've already put it on computer, but hypothetically I'd probably buy it again. Wonderful album, I can't fault it on anything, buy it and rock out!