Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count review by From First to Last

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
From First to Last: Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count

When I first heard these guys album I was blown away. They combine all the elements of punk and emo and are completely different than any other band in its genre. Almost every member of the ban sings and plays different parts and they work together to make it so perfect. They have songs that are more hardcore like the more screamo hardcore song "Kiss Me I'm Contagious" and then they have a more Emo directed song called "Emily" and every song in between such as "Secrets Don't Make Friends" apparently Emily is the lead vocalists past girlfriend who has died in a car accident.

Sonny Moore is a visionary. His lyrics mean so much and he sings them so well I die every time I hear one of their songs. They are so powerful and amazing. This guy is only 17 and he had several vocla cord operations but still sounds amazing. This band has breathtaking lyrics that are very clever such as in the "Ride The Wings Of Pestilence" song "I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to." They have some pretty dark lyrics like that but very emotional.

You know when you first buy an album and its so great you listen to it like crazy like every night and then eventually you buy something new and dont listen to it that often? Well for me I did listen to this album every day for hours and when I buy more CDs I still listen to this one the most, that is how great this band is. If I would have lost or scratched this album up so that it wouldn't play anymore I would totally buy another one, but that's not going to happen beacuse I have all the songs on mp3 and my computer.

xx7xx?
    i love them theyer so cool!!!! i dont think he sings like a hamster its more like a buny on crack. but i still love them!! and do you what very last song is called? cause i want to learn the bass part so we can play it in my band! because mikey siad he would do the sceming and it would be so cool!