Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count review by From First to Last

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
From First to Last: Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count

I love from first to last, everything about them is awesome, the guitarists are great, the drummer is great, the bassist is great and dont even get me started on sonny, he's great in every way (not in a gay way though). This was Sonny's first album with the band after their old vocalist left (I dunno why) and one of the guitarist was gunna be the vocalist so they asked Sonny to play guitar. Then Sonny was singing one of the songs and they notised he was great so he became the vocalist. From First To Last are a great band and they have their own sound wich is great.

Sonny Moore is a very talented vocalist and the lyrics to the songs on the album are very cool. The lyrics really go well with the guitars, then the guitars go well with the drums and bass, everything goes together well).

My favorite songs on the CD are One Armed Boxer and The Flying Guillotine, Emily, Note To Self, Ride The Wings Of Pestilence, Kiss Me I'm Contagios. Don't get me wrong, all the songs are great on the album. I love everything about this album and if I lost it I'd definatly buy it again without thought.