Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count review by From First to Last

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
From First to Last: Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count

This CD has left an ever-lasting impression on me. I love it. To From First to Last this CD was an inside joke against Teen Angst. They made it in two weeks and it's still an amazing CD. The vocals blend well together. Matt Good and Sonny Moore mix together like no other vocalists I've heard in a while. While the bass lines and guitars sound amazing as well. The sound of this music isn't really who they wanted to be though. They wanted to dis teen angst so they did.

The lyrics range from various topics. Some being about how bands will sit there and write a song about the same meaning over and over (Featuring Some Of Your Favorite Words) and about loving a girl (Emily) or something either obvious or subliminal lyrics(ride the wings of pestilience. The Singing alternates between four members of the band but two scream awesomely and two sing, altogether it's amazing. The lyrics match what they were aiming for on this CD.

You really can't compare this to Aesthetic because they have different vocalists. Everyone knows if you change vocalists you change the band completely so I'm not going to compare the two. My favorite songs on the album would have to be Kiss Me, I'm Contagious, and Ride The Wings Of Pestilence. I love this album because they made it all a joke to themselves while leading everyone on thinking that they were serious about it. If it were stolen or if I lost it, I would buy it again.

nomopatience
    Slayer 101 wrote: Wow. why the hell do ppl listen to this puussy bullshit
    I'm gunna go ahead and take this oppurtunity to slam slayer finatics. read that comment again and get one more good laugh at it.
    Slayer 101
    ok nomopatience. i put some extra letters in a word by mistake. that dosent speak for slayer fans. but i think i speak for all metal and rock fans when i say that emo/punk bands are ruining the scene. it sucks. it just a bunch of recycled taking back sunday riffs and annoyingly high prepubesent vocals. its all shit. look how many positive comments that are on this review. now look at the negative one. they speak for themselves.