Heroine review by From First to Last

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
From First to Last: Heroine

This album is great, I'll never get bored of it, the sound is amazing, the vocals are amazing, the drummer kiks ass, the guitarists go together well, you can acctually hear the bassist (sometimes you can't like some Trivium songs), there just the best band ever in my opinion. They have a little style of their own going and it's brilliant.

The lyrics are sometimes a bit stupid like on Waltz Moore were it goes "I can't eat anything without shovimg my hands down my throught" but then it fixes that with the vocals "I'm standing in the mirror looking back st the perdon I hate." Sonny Moore has a great voice and he is only 18!

In my opinion at the moment I wouldn't be able to live without this album, I listen to it every day and I know most of the lyrics to it (I would appreciate it if some cool people did some more tabs of songs of this CD). My fav songs are Waltz Moore, World War Me and Afterbirth because they're awesome, tthere is just something about them that makes you stop and listen instantly. I love everything about this album and if I broke it or lost it I would definatly buy it again.

can_i_say
    got a few songs off this album theyr alot better than before and sound less emo which is y i bothered commenting but the album seems like its worth the money
    XoXo-Misfitsgal
    i just got into fftl a year ago and i have both albums- its true, they're complete polar opposites. Usually when a band changes their sound a few fans are left behind and see it as a betrayal to the music, but this band isnt like that. This band is talented and has the ability to voice a generation, especially with an incredible artist like Sonny Moore as its frontman, all it needs is a few more years in the industry and to keep its following. Sonny's vocals are as solid as ever, the sound is as awesome as ever and the lyrics have become more powerful. I think the cd deserves no criticism and deserves a mark of 100/10.
    Killingthecat69
    ok to start off i believe this cd is way better than dear diary,.... sonny's lyrics seem so much more thought out than they were on dear diary,...sonny's vocals are so much more advanced than any frontman i've ever heard...now talking about the work of matt and travis they also did an awsome job its not just something they put together in a few weeks, i mean the guitars are really thought out and they seem to have an odd sound to them as shown in the latest plague...derrick was also a key factor to making this sound so great...all im saying is from first to last has come a long way since dear diary and they matured alot...personally i think they did an awsome job..all they have to do is keep it up.=D