Heroine review by From First to Last

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
From First to Last: Heroine

This is one of the greatest sounding albums of all time. Easily. The songs are so complex and tight, but still sound so natural. This is truely a work of art. From the spine grinding screams to the mellow acoustics, the music is just pure perfection. Every song is unique and different from anything you've ever heard before. It's simply a work of art.

The lyrics are very moving. Very intelligent. Somewhat disturbing at times haha, but you truely get a great sence of reality from singer Sonny Moore's vocals. He's got a great range of going from screaming his lungs out, to singing beutifully. Each song's lyrics tell a great story or describe how we've all felt at at least one point in time in our lives.

This is by far the band's best album to date. The lyrics and vocals are simply amazing. The whole theme of the album, from the slow songs to the screamo songs, is just amazing. A perfect album to pop in and cruise on the highway to. To listen to the whole thing through in one sitting is just an amazing expirience. it's deffinately not for everyone. You have to be into that certain type of music. I, personally, wasn't big into the whole screamo genre, untill I heard this album. Buy this album.

andrewjf
    Killingthecat69
    andrewjf wrote: oh,travis' scream isnt too good anyways.its kinda like wil from Aiden's scream,sucks,and that lame wannabe screamer of 30 Seconds to Mars but i still love him!
    i wouldn't say it sucks, just different. he's kinda got his own sound i guess. he's doing his thing, lets just leave it at that :]
    andrewjf
    it seems to me that they tried to lose the genre ''emo'' and become something more in post-hardcore