Natural Selection review by Fuel

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Fuel: Natural Selection

The sound of the record is awesome, it have a deep sound with spectacular rhythm and melodies that creates huge anthem chorus that go over the ops and make sing real loud cause Brett really makes you feel his feeling on the songs. Also Kevin and Jeff makes excellents backing sound with alot of strengh and deep sound to suport the oupstandings guitars riffs. And finally Carl decides to show what he is able with his guitar on espectacular solo on "Running Away", "Luck",and best of all "These Thing". Simple the best sound of Fuel.

Let star to to say that Bret's voice is just amazing the capacity taht he have to sing a rude song like "Won't Back Down" "Down Inside of You" with a passion and feeling that make you feel that his hear is breaking but also he could sing with a harmonic a smooth voice on ballads like "Die Like This" adn "Falls on Me". The lyrics and the music are perfectly combined so the create a awsome sound that cacht you up with incredibles anthem chorus. And now talking especifically I'll have to say that also are espectacular cause they really transmite the felling that Carl have at the time when he was making its, but also i'll have to say that the whole album its like monotonous cause its only talk about a kind of break up and the differents feelings that that situation produce on Carl. For me 4.6 so that 5.

I just really love this album by far the best of 2003 and maybe the best of Fuel; I don't hate anythig on this albums from the start to the finish it's awsome every song have a somethig wonderful. There are no bad songs, it's not that kind of albums that you change some songs cause are not to goods with this you will hear and love the whole 50 min. I'm sure that I will buy it again if it get losted or stolen definitely I replace it.cause it worth to buy at all. The most impressive songs are all! By lets say that These Things, Down Inside of You, Falls On Me, Die Like This, Millions Milles, Running Away, Most of All, Won't Back Down and Luck. jejeje Quater and Days with You are my least favorits but also are very good ones. Once again "The best of 2003 and the most understimated also".