Wake The Demons Review

Full Blown Chaos: Wake The Demons
Release Date: Oct 5, 2004
Label: Stillborn
Genres: Rock
Their sound is really good. They have great twostep beats, great breaks, everything.
 9.5
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Wake The Demons Reviewed by: indiecult99, on april 20, 2006

Sound: Monsterous. That's all I can say. This sound is really good. These guys are playing second stage at Ozzfest this year and I am trying my best to go. This is a band worth buying whatever they have in stores. They have great twostep beats, great breaks, everything. The whole CD is really just good. they don't do much to keep your attention throughout the CD, but it's alright because it's good anyway. // 9

Lyrics: The singer has a good growl, and a good scream. Highs and lows are great. Everything. He's a pretty decent writer, whether or not he wrote the whole album. He sings it well. Doesn't crowd the sound with too much singing which is good. The lyrics seem to match the music with the real powerful sound. The opening tune, Apocalypse, is a perfect example of this. All and all a good solid 9. // 9

Overall Impression: This band would compare to most new metal bands out in the bizz today. Good strong sound, good lyrics, good music in general. Fast-paced, sort of gets ya going. I love Unlearn. I love the guitar part on it about 35 seconds in. Sort of has a Slayer type of feel which is who I'd compare them too. I actually lost this cd like a week after I bought it, I think someone stole it or something, just took it when it was laying around, (maybe it should've been in my CD player) but luckily I already have it on my computer. So no worries, so I probably wouldn't buy it again. // 9

Comments