Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation review by Funeral for a Friend

• Released: Oct 13, 2003
Funeral for a Friend: Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation

To be honest, this is probably one of the best albums I have ever heard. And believe me, you want to hear this band in all there glory! If you are into different types of emo, you should give them a listening to.

The lyrics I found in some songs kinda stange but Its original and gives the songs lots of meaning and makes you want to sing along. And matt is a really good singer aswell followed by strong backing vocals which makes the songs sound even better.

A very talented band. Deserved to win best new band at kerrang. The best songs of the album are pretty much all of them but if I had to chose would be, Rookie Of The Year, Moments Forever Faded, She Drove Me To Daytime Television, Red Is The New Black and Novella. I love the guitars in this album and it has been mixed very well indeed. I cant see it being any better. If I was to lose the album I would deffinately buy it again as its the only album I am listening to right now. I would recommend this to everyone who has a good taste in music, it's worth the money!