Casually Dressed & Deep In Conversation review by Funeral for a Friend

• Released: Oct 28, 2003
Funeral for a Friend: Casually Dressed & Deep In Conversation

Firstly, I just want to say how f--king good is Ryan Richards? For those of you who don't know, he's the drummer, and vocalist. As a drummer myself, I find it hard to keep rhythm, but to sing as well? Some things come eay to some people, but still he is f--king outstanding. Anyway, emo. Their style of music, but having said that, I love the way they tend to make the endings of the song fade out and get somewhat calmer.

Liyricaly, this bnad/album are emo. I mean, all the lyrics are just emotionally relevant and can have such deep and meaningfull representations to some people. I was luckly able to manage to refrain from crying whilst listening to this album, unlike my freinds who all had sheds of tears in their eyes. But the vocals are extremely mind blowing, so much passion. Great.

It compares in a lot of way to other artists, I haven't come across any band like Funeral For A Friend yet, and I am a big music fan. They are just to unique and original, nobody can put that stamp on a band and make it their own style like funeral can. I love the whole album, I have no reason to hate music this good. If it was lost, or stolen, I would definately buy another one.