Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD] review by Funeral for a Friend

• Released: Sep 20, 2004
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 6
Funeral for a Friend: Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD]

This DVD has a 10 song concert that they did for the "New Kings Of Rock'N'Roll" TV programme, and they have 10 of there best songs sang to a fairly small audience in london islington acadamy, I find it amazing how much stage energy they have, and it realli shows that they can give an amazing live performence.

Content — 10
There is alot of content on here 4 the price (12:99) it has 2h51m of live performences, all there videos, including an acoustic version of juno. They also have a very amusing documentary backstage thing of there gigs at the forum and in truro, where they admitted to not having drugs, but kinder eggs, and they have compotitions as to who can make the small toy inside the quickest. Very funny, and also proves that they arent serios and crying all the time like most people perception of emo bands. It's also got a discography and them sound checking on there song from there forthcoming album, Roses For Dead.

Production Quality — 6
In the live gig the camera moves every other second, which is quite annoying, but when you get used to it and in the fast songs it's atually quite cool.

I think this DVD is a exallent buy with alot of content that, unlike sum DVD's is re-watchable, also it shows FFAF's funny side, and stuff you woudn't normally know, this is defenetly a must-have for anyone who likes Funeral For A Friend. If it got lost I would defently buy it again, unless I lost it 10years after.