Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD] review by Funeral for a Friend

• Released: Sep 20, 2004
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Funeral for a Friend: Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD]

This has to be Funeral for aa Friend at their very best! This DVD supports their albulm Casually Dressed And Deep In Conversation. The live music sounds identical as to the albulm music. Every band member pulls their weight and they come out with outstanding results. Kris and Darren rip the guitar up, gareth does his thing on bass, matt gets the crow of their feet and ryan plays and screams his heart out. An unmissable event!

Content — 10
The DVD has them playing live, it has their documentary, it has their videos and also has a timeline of their success. The live performance is at Islington Academy in London. They play a 10 song set which includes Rookie of the year, She drove me to daytime television, bullet theory, storytelling, red is the new black, kiss and make up, you want romance, the art of american football, juneau and escape artists never die. The music videos are there for Juneau, you want romance, juneau acoustic, bullet theory, 1045 amsterdam conversations, she drove me to daytime television, escape artists never die and this years most opened heartbreak.

Production Quality — 10
The quality is amazing, whatever they do, you can see and hear. There is multiple camera angles including close ups on all band membrs.

This is my favourite music DVD and should be bought by all funeral for a friend fans. If mir ne were to be stolen, I would definately buy it again. The DVD is cheap it's only $10 however I think we should be paying a lot more. My most favourite thing on the DVD is the clip of this years most opened heartbreak because it's a great song and has a great video to go with it.