Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD] Review

artist: Funeral for a Friend date: 01/15/2008 category: compact discs
Funeral for a Friend: Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD]
Released: September 20, 2004
The 122-minute disc includes a recording of the band in full flow live in concert in London earlier this year as well as an exhaustive videography of promos for all their single releases.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 8
 7.9
 9.3
 6.4
reviews (2) user comments vote for this album:
Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD] Reviewed by: paulisusingthis, on january 15, 2008

Sound: This has to be Funeral for aa Friend at their very best! This DVD supports their albulm Casually Dressed And Deep In Conversation. The live music sounds identical as to the albulm music. Every band member pulls their weight and they come out with outstanding results. Kris and Darren rip the guitar up, gareth does his thing on bass, matt gets the crow of their feet and ryan plays and screams his heart out. An unmissable event! // 10

Overall Impression: This is my favourite music DVD and should be bought by all funeral for a friend fans. If mir ne were to be stolen, I would definately buy it again. The DVD is cheap it's only $10 however I think we should be paying a lot more. My most favourite thing on the DVD is the clip of this years most opened heartbreak because it's a great song and has a great video to go with it. // 10

Spilling Blood In 8mm [DVD] Reviewed by: randybugger, on september 21, 2004

Sound: This DVD has a 10 song concert that they did for the "New Kings Of Rock'N'Roll" TV programme, and they have 10 of there best songs sang to a fairly small audience in london islington acadamy, I find it amazing how much stage energy they have, and it realli shows that they can give an amazing live performence. // 8

Overall Impression: I think this DVD is a exallent buy with alot of content that, unlike sum DVD's is re-watchable, also it shows FFAF's funny side, and stuff you woudn't normally know, this is defenetly a must-have for anyone who likes Funeral For A Friend. If it got lost I would defently buy it again, unless I lost it 10years after. // 10

Comments