The Scene Is Not For Sale Review

Label: Fearless
Genres: Alternative Pop/Rock
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
The Scene Is Not For Sale Reviewed by: Alex101, on march 27, 2006

Sound: I love this album so much. I always thought it would be one of the best Glue Gun albums and has a real early punk sound to it. This is actually their first album as "Just Glue It" was released by their former name Glue Gun. This album also features the second line-up Bob Oedy (vocals), Jeff Roberts (guitar), George Snow (guitar), John North (bass) and Jody Kern (drums). // 10

Lyrics: Bob Oedy's voice is OK, and can sing really well live and elsewhere. Glue Gun could have beem able to come up with awesome lyrics as well as the songs off this album. The songs "Drug Life," "The Scene Is Not For Sale," "Powder Keg" and "No Not Never" probably has the best lyrics, because those are the highlighted tracks I recommend you to listen to. // 10

Overall Impression: I'd say "The Scene Is Not For Sale" is a good buy for Glue Gun fans in general. What I don't like about this album is that it's now very hard to find in stores, but you can try downloading the songs from their Myspace page. I've also been glad to hear that Glue Gun got back together and I just can't wait to hear Glue Gun's follow-up to this album coming out sometime later this year or next year. // 10

Comments