Foot In Mouth Disease review by Gob

• Released: Apr 1, 2003
Gob: Foot In Mouth Disease

It's very good but most of the songs sound very alike, it's mostly punk rock but a few songs are different than the rest, like "oh ellin" to name a song. It's very good sound very clear and the guitar is very catchy. Although it does seem that they can not go through a song very well without doing a solo.

Tom is a rather good vocalist. The lyrics are well thought out and match the music almost perfectly. Gob sings about very strange things, like stalking people as in "When life gets boring".

Id definitely get this C.D. again if it was lost, stolen, shit on, broken ect. I'd say this is one of the best C.D.s I've ever heard, it's right up there with Blink 182's "Enema of the state". I'd say the most impressive songs on the cd are: Lemon-aide, Oh Ellin and When life gets boring. Their newer songs that you hear on the radio are not nearly as good as the rest of the songs on this cd. It's the best C.D. I own by far, even better than "Meteora", "The young and the hopeless", "who made who" and even "Billy Talent" which are all favourites of mine. I haven't listened to anything else for a couple of months now and the songs on "Foot in mouth disease" still never get boring. There is nothing bad about this cd. If you like their ingle "give up the grudge" buy this C.D. Every single song on it is better. I honestly dont know why they put that as their single but whatever it's just an awesome C.D.