Awake review by Godsmack

• Released: Oct 31, 2000
Godsmack: Awake

I have all of the Godsmack albums and I love them all. This album has a different sound than all the other ones though. This sound is darker and heavier. I enjoy the sound of this album very much! Tony Rombola has make some awesome guitar riffs for this album and Robbie with some awesome bass riffs as well. Of course with Sully's roaring voice, it's a very dstinct and awesome sounding sound.

Sully Erna has a lot of skill when writing lyrics. His lyrics make you feel what he feels and also in the way he sings it. My favorite lyrics from this album are probably the ones from the songs "Sick Of Life", "Forgive Me", and "Spiral." The lyrics to this album are just soo awesome and make you feel much better if you sing along with them.

This album is one of my favorite albums of all time. My favorite one is Godsmack's Faceless album. The song that I like the most off of this album is probably "Forgive Me." It's fun to sing along with, it's catchy, the sound is awesome, and the lyrics are as well. There is nothing at all wrong with this album. If I lost this album, I'd mess my whole house up looking for it. Also, if it was stolen, I'd definately go buy another one. I highly highly highly recommend this album. You will love this album.