Faceless review by Godsmack

• Released: Apr 8, 2003
Godsmack: Faceless

The sound on this album is amazing! the heavy guitar riffs are mixed perfect with the bass, the drums, and the vocals. The album is mixed in a very good way although the bass is almost not heard becouse the very heavy guitar riffs and the loud vocals.

The lyrics on this album are not so "special" but the lyricy are fit perfect to the music and the singer's voice. I can't think about anyone else but this singer to sing those lyrics.

It's one of the best heavy metal albums I ever heard!! (and I heard a lot!) It's better than their last two albums and it's kinda remind me the sound of "disturbed". The thing I was surprised the most about the album is the solos! You don't expect from a band like godsmack to have so many guitar solos in almost every song, but it was a very good surprise. If it were stolen I would definitly buy this one again becouse I listen to it every day since I got it. There's somthing about this album that makes me feel relaxed. If you are a heavy metal fan so you should buy this album, you wont regret it and you will see the money was well spend!!!