Faceless review by Godsmack

• Released: Apr 8, 2003
Godsmack: Faceless

Godsmack is one of the most brilliant and talented group of individuals you will find. Each member pushes their own limits throughout their CDs, but I believe in this one, they go even further. With the incredible, deep, emotional voice of Sully, the bands frontman, the masterfull solos of Tony, the bands guitarist, the gripping, quick, low play of Tommy, the band's bassist, and the extreme power of the band's newest addition Shannon, at drums, this CD is beyond control. If you can relate to these artists you'll be completely taken away.

Sully Erna sings with a very aggressive, emotional, won't take no sh*t attitude that you can't help but love as it fits in perfectly with the sound. The lyrics on Serenity are probably the most emotional and produce a truly incredible song that you love to sing over and over again in your head.

This CD is incredile. With the power and aggression of songs like Straight Out of Line, I Stand Alone, and I F*cking Hate You to the softer and more emotional approach of songs such as Serenity this CD is a complete masterpiece, along with the first two. Bottom line... Godsmack is a band of incredible proportions and they are here to stay!