Faceless review by Godsmack

• Released: Apr 8, 2003
Godsmack: Faceless

Well, Godsmack is a good band on the whole. They have a few killer tracks which are awesome but then towards the end it ain't great. The band's beliefs are pretty weird. They beleive in somekind of tribe which deals with life after death etc. But apart from that they are a pretty good band. This album, is their best till today. Faceless, has all their great tracks including Straight Out Of Line, I Stand Alone, Re-Align, and Serenity. The sound of the album is brilliant.

The lyrics are all Sully Erna's, Godsmack is all Sully Erna. The lyrics are awesome in tracks like Serenity, I Stand Alone, and Straight Out Of Line. But, for the rest of the tracks, the lyrics are quite monotonous. Sully has a brilliant voice and it goes fluently with the music in the background.

Well, as I said this is their best album. The best tracks I have already mentioned. I stand alone is the best track. The only possible criticism I can find against this album, and all Godsmack albums is that there are no solos. If they could produce some solos, Godsmack can be great. Apart from that this is a good heavy, Godsmack album.

I was here
    pretty cool solo's, and only daring guitarists today go for solos, and even more daring guitarists come out with songs in acoustic, godsmack today is a great band that is better than most of those, loser screamo metal bands that aren't talented enough to play or write a guitar solo.
    livinginmisery
    Lets rate the songs 1. I Stand Alone 2. I F**king Hate You 3. Changes 4. Straight Out of Line 5. Serenity 6. Faceless 7. Releasing the Demons 8. Dead and Broken 9. Re-Align 10. The Awakening 11. I Am 12. Make Me Believe
    Smithsc
    Oh my god I love this f**kin' album!!! Godsmack are so versatile and they never get boring because of this. Sully is an amazing singer, and Shannon is a crazy drummer! Definatly one of my favorite bands!
    Cher0keeChi1d
    This is one of the few albums I enjoy all the way through. Sully's undoubtedly one of my favorite vocalists.
    Captain Sadler
    Gotta love 'em. Sully's lyrics may be a little one-dimensional ("Stay the f**k away from me!" pretty much sums up any Godsmack song ever written), but he delivers them with a vitriolic force to be reckined with. Awesomely simple guitar, and some of the best drumming this side of Bonzo.
    Mainer
    This is the best Godsmack album so far. IV was okay, The Oracle wasn't their best. This and their Self-Titled album are the best