Faceless review by Godsmack

• Released: Apr 8, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 6.7 Neat
Godsmack: Faceless

I personally don't care much for the singer, he's good don't get me wrong but I just don't like the way his voice is but he is very skilled! I don't know enough about Godsmack I'm only doing this because this happens to be what my dad was listening to this morning. So on instruments well I'll have to do research on it! The sound and music is great! I especially love the guitar great rhythm!

As a guitarists I never pay much attention to lyrics, in fact 90% of the time I look up the instrumental versions to hear the music better! What I have heard so far the lyrics run pretty dang great with music so I say it's good. Same as before I don't pay much attention to the singer!

As my favorite band is Metallica but if this were to be compared this album "Faceless" by Godsmack is way better than Metallica's "St. Anger" album! The most impressive well I'd say "I Stand Alone" just probably because it's my favorite so I have no say in this topic. I love the heaviness about this band but I can't particularly stand the singers voice and all! Hands down I would go get something else because I honestly don't care for it, unlike my dad he's loves it!