The Other Side review by Godsmack

• Released: Mar 16, 2004
Godsmack: The Other Side

I thought the soound was great. The guitars in it were great and it has a nice little vibe to it. The way they took 4 of their really good songs and did it acoustic was amazing. Plus the other new songs were great too. The three new songs that they did for this album were extremeley good too. I loved how they balanced the music with good lyrics. It just goes to show that Godsmack has amazing talent.

The lyrics were great. I might be a little biased on this because I love Godsmack but the lyrics are really good and Sully Erna is an extremeley talented singer. The song that espically stood out to me on the album was "Running Blind" and "Voices". Those two really stood out to me because they really meant something to me. The other songs have really good lyrics too. Espicially "Asleep".

This is a really good album and some of my friends say it sucks and Godsmack should have never done it but I thought this was a really good album. The lyrics were great, and the music was great, overall this was an awesome album. When I got this album it was like mabey $9 and I was like wow! Because this was a really good album. I'm a fan for acoustic music because that is what I learned to play guitar on and I was just really interested in this album first because I absolutley love Godsmack and second because I thought it was really cool that they did acoustic. So I say you should go out and buy this album.

Kaininmich
    I love the other side.. its just the softer side of Godsmack but still not really soft..
    iljh
    This is the album that got me into them and i just sampled it at Wal-mart. I knew it was great FROM THAT so i HAD to buy it, even though (i thought) i didnt like them.
    valley boy
    in my opinion, this is one of thier better albums, though i like IV the most out of all of them.
    Smithsc
    I think this album is so cool because not only are their songs good on electric gutar, but they sound so great on acoustic, especially the solo on re-align, HELL YES!!!