Dizzy Up the Girl review by Goo Goo Dolls

• Released: Sep 22, 1998
Goo Goo Dolls: Dizzy Up the Girl

This is one of my favourite albums of all time it has a great soft rock sound to it (and even a riff the sounds like green day's basketcase) its has sum amazing songs like black balloon and most notably iris which everyone knows the goo goo dolls by. Also some amazing songs on it like acoustic number 3 slide and broadway the only bad thing is four songs on it that the basist sings and they're alot heavier but they are not that good at all. I rate the music type on this a big fat 5.

There are some amazing lyrics on this album in iris acoustic no.3 and eyes on me also broadway and black balloon have sum deep lyrics I give this a 5 also :-)

This album is beyon compare to most soft rock bands it is phenomenal in my eyes the only thing as I mentioned is just the four songs sung by the basist doesnt really go with the rest of the album still if it was lost or stolen I'd buy it again. It is definitely worth buying if you like thew song Iris never come across ANYONE who doesn't like it buy this album you'll be amazed at wat this band could do overall another 55555.