Let Love In review by Goo Goo Dolls

• Released: Apr 25, 2006
Goo Goo Dolls: Let Love In

It is an amazing sounding soft rock CD. It is definitely better than "Gutterflower." The songs are very easy to listen to, the ggd has followed their traditional simple riff, however, catching sounding. Good songs on the album includes "Stay With You," "Let Love In," "Better Days," "With You Here." Even the one sang by Robby ("Listen") is worth listening, although I am still just not impressed with his voice. I would share this CD with anyone. Highly, highly recommended.

Nothing to distinct about the lyrics from their rest collections. I like them, that's all I can say. I don't do extra digging into the lyrics, unless they are extremely bad.

By listening to the album once, the overall impression is that there is no obivious "trashy" songs there, however the downside of that is there is really not one song that make you just want to go back and listen to it over and over and over again, instead, you would want to listen to the whole album over and over and over again. As mentioned before, the album is better than "Gutterflower," but not as perfect as "Dizzy Up The Girl" yet, they are very close though, very close. It's no doubt I would go buy a new copy if the CD is stolen/lost. If you're a goo goo fan, this is a must-have-CD, that's no question about it.

salo
    i hope this record is worth buyin as the last one was !
    [NIN]_ROCK!
    What happened to The Goo Goo Dolls?!?!??!They used to be great.....now they're just as bad as The Fray or U2
    lazyboi3908
    WHAT HAPPEND?!?!?!? the goo goo dolls are the greatest... there music is amazing espically this cd... i am a die hard goo goo dolls fan and i always will there the reason i picked up a guitar... but to answer your question NOTHING they are still teh same ol goo goo dolls as they always were... they are here to stay despite everyones predictions of them being DEAD well doesnt look like it does it?
    yostsru15
    Nothing will beat Gutterflower, and this one doesn't come close. It may grow on me though. It is worth buying if you are a fan. I wish the band Supertramp was never formed because of the horrible cover version that the Goo Goo Dolls did of Give A Little Bit. I can't believe they put that piece of trash on this album. Other than that, it is listenable.
    dizzyuptheboy
    I like this album allot but nothing beats the Goos Superstar Car Wash album, better than Dizzy Up and Gutterflower combined. Johnny says this is better than Gutterflower n i say now cuz Gutterflower was influential to me and this well this is just 'manufactured' dolls music...Sigh...Buy it tho!