Good Charlotte review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Sep 26, 2000
Good Charlotte: Good Charlotte

The sound is really unique. Some songs hint on ska. They mostly stay in the punk sound on this cd. The guitar sounds really good on this cd. Think of this cd as Rancid's slow songs. Pretty good sound all together, nothing poppy like their second album. Benji and Joel have really nice voices and they sing not scream like a lot of other bands do out there nowdays!

The lyrics are really unique. They are actually pretty deep unlike the second album. Pretend that album doesn't exist and it'll be alot better. Put aside everything you heard about GC and just buy it, download it, something, I mean come on. This cd rocks! A couple songs on this cd deserve to be in the songwriting hall of fame. A lot of kids can really relate to this music and it means something to us.

I love this album. If I somehow misplaced it I would get it again somehow. It is very much worth buying if you want something refreshing from the very repetitive "oi oi oi!" Nothing wrong with true punk rock but sometimes you want to hear something else. You know what I don't need an excuse this album is really good and I don't care what you think. If you're closeminded and don't give it a shot then thats your loss. Standout songs: Little Things, Festival Song, East coast anthem, Waldorf worldwide, as you know what, I can listen to this whole cd straight, you do that too, no need to skip songs!