Live At Brixton Academy [DVD] Review

9.5
 7.8
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
Live At Brixton Academy [DVD] Reviewed by: ror, on september 24, 2005

Sound: How ever many haters are reading this I love good charlotte and theres nothing you can do about it. This is the live DVD of their show in London at Brixton Academy. Good Charlotte are just as good live as they are on their albums. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they sound the same as they do on their albums I'm just saying that they still sound great and have an excellent live show. Tony the lead singer from mest also comes out for The Young And The Hopless, his voice worked great with Benji and Joels and made it even more intresting to watch. // 9

Overall Impression: Good Charlotte have a great live show and this dvd displays just how good it really is. The most impressive thing on the dvd was just the actual concert it is excellent and I have watched it at least 100 times to many. I love everything about it the crowd loved the band so much that Benji said "We're all going to die someday" and every one cheered "Oh you cheer... So do I" well said Benj. If it was lost I would get another one. If it was stolen I would steal it back then trash the guys house in true stiffler fashion! // 10

Comments