The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

The bands music in this cd is a little different from their other CD's. Some songs has that same sound that Good Charlotte always has, but other ones are very different, like "I Just Wanna Live" and "Ghost Of You." They kind of have a poppy backround, and a very catchy beat. The song "The Truth, " has a very differnt sound also, and almost seems like it would be a blues song. The singing on that track is very unique also, Joels voice takes a different style which we haven't really heard before. Also, songs like "Walk Away" and "In This World" have a much harder edge to them. The sounds on all of the songs are all diverse, which in my opinion is very cool.

The lyrics in this CD are pretty good. The rhymes and words are pretty catchy. Sometimes they tend to repeat things and certain words a lot, but it works out and goes good with the songs. Some songs the lyrics are pretty deep and dark and you can really feel and hear the emotion in their voice.

This album is really good and I would recommend a lot of you to check it out. I have a friend who always said she hated Good Charlotte, until I popped this CD in. It changed her veiws about them and now she listens to them all the time. If this CD were stolen I would definitely buy it again. Actually I have two copies anyways, but I just said that to prove a point. Good Charlotte is awesome and so is this CD, so if you haven't got it yet, what are you waiting for?