The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

This album has a much better sound then the other two albums. On TYATH alot of the songs sounded like the songs on the first album, like "Day That I Die" sounded like "I Don't Wanna Stop". But this album doesn't sound like anything this band has done before. The guitar work is a little more complicated and I love the keyboard in "Gohst Of You".

The lyrics on this album are alot more muture then on the previous two albums. On TYATH and "Good Charlotte" all the songs were about how to get through highschool, but on this album it's about how life really is. My favorite lyric on this album is in the song "We Believe" its "no one really knows what they are searching for this world is crying for so much more". Joel's singing has really steped up on this album, now he sings with the upper region of his voice to and the harmonies are amazing!

This is my favorite GC album and it's deffinitly one of my all time favorite albums. If you don't buy the album though, you have to atleast check out the songs: "Murder (In This world)," "We Believe," "The Chronicals Of Life And Death" and "Ghost Of You". This album only has one filler and thats "It wasn't enough" but other then that I could listenin to this CD all the way through. If something happend to this CD I would deffinetly buy it agian! This album is amazing!