The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

The sound is verry new they explore many generes in this album. The song I Just Wanna Live is more pop then not. But if you don't get the sarcasam in the song then your not listening hard enough. Joel Madden "were giving the haters something to hate." says the lead singer about thier song I Just Wanna Live. There is some of their softest stuff on this album and also some upbeat songs to rock out to. Good Charlotte have developed some trade marks now by thier 3rd album, like the instrumental first tracks on 2 of their cd's also the hidden tracks after the last songs.

The lyrics on Chronicles meanings are not as hidden as there last albums where. With 2 years on the road behind them they have a lot of experiences to sing about which show thorugh in the lyrics on the Chronicles.

As Blink 182's newst album showed as well they boys of Good Charlotte have grown up alot over the last two years. Top songs: I Just Wanna Live, The World Is Black, Secrets. The album comes in two different versions Life And Death the last track on each is different. If you are reading this and dont have a copy go buy 1 it is brilliant.