The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

Good Charlotte's new cd is a little more into the world than 'The Young And The Hopeless' album. This whole album is based on life, and how we are all the same, more of a mellow/up-beat creation like the 'Good Charlotte.' I do recomend this cd is bought, it's very well thought out and brings more reasoning to the band.

The lyrics to this album are all the same. Moans about life and moans about everyone having the same lives. Joel tries to sing high pitched in a lot of songs, and his screaming is an attempt you dont want to miss because it is funny. In most of the slow songs, the lyrics are complying to death. Joel sings a lot better in this cd than in the first one, but not better than the second.

For a newer punkish band, Good Charlotte still have things to learn, but I am sure in time it will all come because they are still happy to be in a band. The more favoured songs wuold be 'Predictable,' 'Sos' and 'The World Is Black' and if you happen to buy the death version of this cd 'Meet My Maker'. I like this cd's impression about life, and enjoy the drum riffs in it, the guitaring in this cd has improved vastly since the last album if this album was lost or stolen I would certainly buy it again.