The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

Okay. This sound is so different from the other 2 albums. The background music is a bit pop-y as someone said, but that from an instrument called a keybaord. That Beilly plays in the band. I really like how this is deeper and more emotional than the other 2 albums, and it really shows their growth in their music. I really like "SOS," and "Mountain," and the bass in "Predictable" is really awesome.

The lyrics are great. They make sense and some apply to me. I understand where they're coming from and I think its appropriate for a band like them, who have gone through hard times in the past. Joel has a nice voice, in my opinion. It's not scratchy and deep and scary or anything, and it flows nicely with the sound of the album.

I love the whole album. The songs arent like the samew thing but they used a thesaurus to change the words around, like a Simple Plan album, the songs are all different in their own special ways. All of the songs impess me. I'm easily impressible. But this isn't about me so yeah, moving on, if my copy were stolen or lost I'd cry my eyes out, then I'd go to a CD place and buy it again.