The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

A new CD and now a new type of music? Sounds like Good Charlotte. The music is different from what they use to play. For example: "I Just Wanna Live" is a mixture of rap and pop. "The Truth" has slow rythm and beat to it that makes it awesome. "The Chronicles Of Life And Death" and "Predictible" have a quick rhythm to it. Lots of guitars, hardcore drums and awesome vocals.

The lyrics tell us what they have been going threw in the past what other people have gone threw. Which is why everyone can relate to there songs. Good Charlotte have a nice meaningful lyrics which is why there album is awesome. Benji and Joel are awesome vocalists. There wouldn't be a Good Charlotte without them.

Good Charlotte's album is alot better than New Found Glory or Simple Plan. Good Charlotte's music makes more sense and it actually has meanings. I recommened you hear "I Just Wanna Live," "We Believe," "The World Is Black," "The Truth." If Still album was ever lost, I would definelty buy the album again. How could I not?