The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

I must say, this is a total twist for GC, they completly changed to my ears, but not in a bad way, I would say it sounds great, although the older stuff was cool, so is this.

The lyrics really can express themselves huh? I would say the lyrics are great. I say this because they talk about what happened to them, what they wanna do, how everything happened, and stuff about there past. In other words, it has inner meaning, and it surely means something to those going through what they did. I would also like to add good singing skills, it might not be the best and is different than there older albums but it goes with the music and if it goes with the music then thats what I call singing.

The Chronicles Of Life And Death is comparable to other albums but I would say GC has a style of there own. I would say in my own opinion that the most impressive songs on the album are The Chronicles Of Life And Death, SOS, I Just Wanna Live, and Predictable. The only thing I don't like about this album is the song The Truth. I just don't like the way his voice is but hey that's just one song. Other than that one song its all good. If it were stolen or lost I would probably not by another one, but that's only 'cause I made an extra copy incase, it's an awesome CD.