The Chronicles Of Life And Death review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Oct 5, 2004
Good Charlotte: The Chronicles Of Life And Death

These are one of my most favarote bands ever! I bought this album when it first came out and I love Good Charlotte's music. From the guitaring to the vocals, everything about this album is great. Good Charlotte are a pop-punk band and by far the best one. I love this album that much I could sleep with it.

The lyrics are great bacause thay are not all the same, the only thing wrong is Joel Madden (vacals) always sounds the same (I thought I'd add my mates opinion) but it doesn't realy bother me. Joel Madden has very good skills and I would love him in my band.

Their sound is like no other and I dont own an album that has the same style to it. My favaroute song is Predictable, and then The Chronicles Of Life And Death. I love everythin about this album and I would recomend it to fans of: Green day, Simple Plan and bands like that. If I broke this album I would buy it again no problem. Well that's the end of my review, hope you've liked it and I've been listning to the album whilst wrighting it.