The Young and the Hopeless review by Good Charlotte

• Released: Jan 13, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 4.7 Poor
Good Charlotte: The Young and the Hopeless

The hopeless definitely but definitely not the young. The equivilent of listening to this album is having a skyfull of crap dropped in your lap, and then dogs and various other wild animals devouring you and the crap in your lap. I mean seriously, who listens to this s--t? Oh, Wait thats why they entitled this album that, because the only audience they can actually get, are young, hopeless, miserable, stupid and stone deaf like chestnuts.

By the time were dead these guys will be banging out tunes like "My Girlfriend Left Back In 94" back at the old folks home. Yeah maybe by the time were are all dead they will finally be over it. My grandmother writes better lyrics for the annual retirement home musical, under the influence of morphene. Yeah my girlfriend left me too, but I don't go and write crappy songs and then bribe the record labels to buy them.

It was relly good, I very much enjoyed this album and are looking forward to forking out 10 bucks to buy their graceful, deep music. This album really brought a ray of sunshine into my life. After my girlfriend left me this album, it really helped to take my mind off it. Well done Good Charlotte!