The Young And The Hopeless [DVD] review by Good Charlotte

• Content: 7
  • Production Quality: 7
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Good Charlotte: The Young And The Hopeless [DVD]

Good Charlotte DVD was pretty awesome on a dual disc that they had on thier CD. They had pretty good sound effect as far as I could hear. Some of there "home making" sucked but nevertheless I think that you should check it out. Many people don't think that GC has the ultimate talent to persuade more and more people to get in their music but I do think this DVD albulm did show a little of their creative side.

Content — 7
On the DVD there are interviews with the gang, short concerts, and more. Some of there concert songs featured on the DVD are tacky but they sure made me laught. There is this menu that you can refer to to hear a selected songs from the DVD. Is also included the old band member Chris. Personally I think they could have done better but considering they have little minds it didn't work out.

Production Quality — 7
When you first turn the dvd on there is this singing type of introduction company that leads you straight to the main menu. Some technology tricks were good but they weren't the best. Some parts you can tell that they cut or added. GC's hit songs apperared as the disc theme songs all the way through the DVD.

This albulm surle dosen't compare to maybe system of a down stuff but it surley overshadows New found Glory. I personally think that GC has their ups and downs but somehow they pull it off. I loved seeing joel's face on the DVD considering that he's my dream husband. I hated it when they put some anonymous boys on the DVD talking crap (maybe it was a mistake or something). I wouldn't say that this dvd was awsome but I do find my self watching it over again, but if it were lost I wouldn't bother trying to go out and get another one unless if I missed watching it, which I doubt!

The^Unforgiven
    I Agree with EHeisz, altough if I could pic just one bnad to be excecuted in a painful way, I'd pick Green Day, they suck even more.
    Bored_2_Death
    Brighter wrote: I went through a phase when i was 12 where i was obbsessed with them. Now Im ashamed to addmit I ever liked them...
    same here. i used 2 like them like a year or 2 ago when i was 12 or 11 now i just really hate them.
    mitch311
    There are 2 queer boys on this thread who actually like this sh!t... Get the f*k off this board, this is now the official 'GOOD CHARLOTTE SUCKS BOARD"
    Swinger
    My freinds, Good charlotte NOW official sucks like crap. (I heard one of their songs from their up-coming cd)
    daryle_goh
    silvertone420 wrote: ok for everyone saying that Good charlotte or simple plan, or green day sucks are just jealous that they cant write a catchy song to some guitar wether it be easy or hard to play! so get your heads out of your as'ez and reallize that they dont suck, maybee they are just not your style, obviously they are doing something right if they have us on UG or anywhere else for that matter to talk about them
    we're not here to express our hatred for their music just for the sake of doing it. we're here to warn everybody what good charlotte, simple plan and the likes of them sound like so that they won't waste money on their shitty records.
    XxWoRdSoFsOrRoW
    ok your a dumbass im sorry i could write more meaningful lyrics in 5 seconds and i could play something that had more than just 4 or 5 power chords in the whole ****ing thing so go **** yourself
    MusicMan666
    they are THE WORST band out there. They put a bad name on any genre they are affilicated with. Why waste your time on something this bad when you can listen to stuff like joe satriani?
    jamstation
    I loved seeing joel's face on the DVD considering that he's my dream husband.
    okayyy..... ?
    mattsantos
    ya they're not the best but if I wanted to see a band burn in hell, it would be simple-plan.
    r_linhares9
    speaking of crap...wait, who was speaking of crap? oh yeah, everyone on U-G who hates these bastard-rock-ruining ****s. sincerely, your mom.
    silvertone420
    nirvana4lf
    hahahah i would love to see good charlotte reading this page, a page of truth (for the most part - all the of the anti stuff at least)
    cHoKiNgViCtIM
    see they try to be punk and they just end making shitty emo. wait all emo is shitty nevermind. but because of them they mad like 5 billion 12 year old girls think that punk is just being a whinning little pansy.
    YourLastAffront
    Yeah Good Charlotte took music and dragged it through as much shit as possible. People who actually listen to this should have their ears amputated, along with the people who like Simple Plan and neo classical shred.
    Brighter
    Cliff_Hetfield
    They are gay! Although I feel sorry for the old drummer. They still suck, specially the Bassist!
    Letterbomb11
    I don't think they really suck. Sure they aren't the best, but they definitely have songs I like.
    Bored_2_Death
    i heard that the lead singer and the guitar player got the band just a little bit after they started singing and playing guitar
    Bored_2_Death
    gc sux. they only have like 1 or 2 good songs but thats it. even after a week those songs started 2 suck in my head
    ledzep1991
    i agree with all of you, especially batmann2887. HOWEVER, there stuff is SO catchy, honestly, i rememeber when i first heard the anthem, terrible song, but it was hau nting me for days!
    KlaM
    i like GC stuff but maybe they're becomin more and more commercial...wot a pity coz their lyrics r pretty good. But wot i don't like is that ppl who post such shit here, if u have problems just buy a punchball and vent on it guys -H.D.Y.D-
    EHeisz
    i'm usually cool with people's music choices, but holy crap good charlotte is so horrible, they have put a bad face on music, style and even tattoo's. honelty if there was one band that was in a plane crazh and all died i would hope it was them.