The Young And The Hopeless [DVD] Review

artist: Good Charlotte date: 03/22/2006 category: compact discs
Good Charlotte: The Young And The Hopeless [DVD]
Release Date: October 1, 2002
On the DVD there are interviews with the gang, short concerts, and more. Some of there concert songs featured on the DVD are tacky but funny.
 Content: 7
 Production Quality: 7
review (1) 28 comments vote for this album:
The Young And The Hopeless [DVD] Reviewed by: Swinger, on march 22, 2006

Sound: Good Charlotte DVD was pretty awesome on a dual disc that they had on thier CD. They had pretty good sound effect as far as I could hear. Some of there "home making" sucked but nevertheless I think that you should check it out. Many people don't think that GC has the ultimate talent to persuade more and more people to get in their music but I do think this DVD albulm did show a little of their creative side. // 6

Overall Impression: This albulm surle dosen't compare to maybe system of a down stuff but it surley overshadows New found Glory. I personally think that GC has their ups and downs but somehow they pull it off. I loved seeing joel's face on the DVD considering that he's my dream husband. I hated it when they put some anonymous boys on the DVD talking crap (maybe it was a mistake or something). I wouldn't say that this dvd was awsome but I do find my self watching it over again, but if it were lost I wouldn't bother trying to go out and get another one unless if I missed watching it, which I doubt! // 8