21st Century Breakdown review by Green Day

• Released: May 15, 2009
Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown

Well this album has definatley proven that Green Day has come a long way since their first album (1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hour) The sound is not as distorted, more of a smooth foot tapping sound and there is a bit of a storyline behind this newest album, almost like American Idiot. I like the new Green Day as much as the old one :) (Anything else I'd like to share? Well... I'm only doing this to complete my profile XD)

I love the lyrics, I can relate along with many other people like me. Billie Joe Armstrong is great at singing all of them, along with Mike Dirnt who sang a verse or two in the song "American Eulogy" (which I didn't know was him at first). With all the songs, the lyrics just fit with the music.

I don't know. All the songs seem impressing. Green Day is Green Day. They live to impress you. If this album got stolen from me or I lost it... I would definatley go replace it right away! I love this album. The sound is great :) I really don't hate anything on this album... like I just said it sounds great. They put it together really well.