American Idiot review by Green Day

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Green Day: American Idiot

Since their beginings they have had a great sound, Billie Joe's guitar style it's simple but with an awesome flow, he just demonstrate this at "Jesus Of Suburbia" and "Homecoming," this songs has 5 different flow changes, or 5 themes compiled on one. I like this album but it's not the best of Green Day, Dookie Days where de best. Another innovation is the percussioned intro on "Extraordinary Girl," it really shows they'd worked hard on the recording.

Well most of the lyrics are really on the political way, personally I really like them because he really says the real truth about the american government on a satirical and sometimes funny way, the other lyrics talk about feelings for a girl, all of them fit excelent with the music, Billie Joe's voice it's really great.

Well this album has some new cool stuff but I rather prefer the good ol' Green Day sometimes "Dookie" times get back when I listen to some of the songs, some of the songs I like are "Jesus Of Suburbia," "Holiday" a really sticky song, "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams," "St. Jimmy," "She's A Rebel" and the five-chaptered song "Homecoming." Well something I hate it's that some of the songs are like the same compared to another so I get kinda bored, but the majority of the tracks are cool this is not the best of Green Day but neither the worst. And if it gets stolen or I lose it I think I'll look for it the first days but later if I didn't find it yet I'll stop, it's not an album that I will kill for it.