American Idiot review by Green Day

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Green Day: American Idiot

Green Day? Do they rock my sox or do they suck. Well the answer they rock and I will give some reasons as to explain this. The guitars on this album are amazing and I cant believe people say that they suck, this album has amazing guitar solos in songs like Wake Me Up When September Ends, Whatsername, Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams and a some more songs it is mindblowing. The bass on this album is terrific sure it isnt as great as their past albums but it is still insanely amazing. The drums are mainly the very strong point on this album Tre has really improved on his drumming skills and I cannot wait to hear some more of his insane drumming on the next record. Keep up the good work Green Day and you will earn #1 on the charts just like with AI.

The lyrics on this album are very political and also very emotional as Billie Joe said he has put more emotion in this album than any album ever made by Green Day. Well Billie this time you certainly made a good album with amazing lyrics and that FU message to George Bush I am amazed. Keep writing songs like these and you will be on the chartts for a long time.

The overally impression of this album was just mindblowing and incredible. No this album cannot compare to any other albums because Green Day tried something new and incredible and their new stuff is the bomb I tell you. I love everything about this album and I love how it is kind of telling a story with JOS, St Jimmy and Whatsername it is pretty cool and very intelligent. I also hate nothing about this album and if you hardcore Green Day fans hate this album and you are not a fan of it then you aernt really hardcore Green Day fans now are you. Of course I would buy this album again it is just completely intelligent and I have not heard anything like it so defenite must have.