American Idiot review by Green Day

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Green Day: American Idiot

Green Day has always been one of my favorite groups, I love the way they play the guitars. This has been the bestest album they have done so far. Some people this album was not so good, because some songs have to be with a lot of polictics like american idiot or holiday. I think they did that on that way, because they don't like war. Why should we fight for politics? that's dumb. I enjoy this album day and night so people hear this album, because it will rock your mind!

The lyrics, well haha I think they are pretty good. On even tho it's really confusing or hard to hear what he is saying with all that loud guitar. But if you really hear what they are saying on some songs it's just all hate, other songs a lot of sadness, I think this are the feelings they have pass through they whole life. Something really hard, and they made a good effort, but they also have some politics (I don't know really why).

This album doesn't compare to others, "This is the best we have done so far." Billie said. Even tho there are some rumors that american idiot was invented by a guy who declared that he made this song over 1994 (something like that). I recomend to people to hear American idiot, Wake me up when september ends, boulevard of bronken dreams, and Jesus Of Suburbia. The most interesting thing I founded on this album is the guitars, there's a lot of good sounds with a lot of distortion but on a special way that touches your heart and makes you go wild, but the lyrics talk a lot about their lives, you can get to know their feelings, experiences, etc. If someone steals it from me, I would beat him to death, naw joking. I would probably go the next day to a music shop to buy the disc because I think it's really a good album an deserve the best.