Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Content: 7
  • Production Quality: 4
  • Reviewer's score: 5.5 Decent
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

Green Day is one of the best live bands of all time in my opinion I've seen them live and it is almost exactly as I remeber. These guys are great live preformers, even though you can tell a slight difference in the way Billie Joe sounds it still is a great and moving, with the driving vocals, guitars, and all the other instruments incorporated in there music.

Content — 7
Incerdible is all I can say, not only the picture quality and sound, the perfromance itself is stunning. Also for it being a live DVD it has got a lot of publicity than most live DVD. The songs are in this order: 01. American Idiot 02. Jesus Of Suburbia 03. Holiday 04. Are We The Waiting 05. St. Jimmy 06. Longview 07. Hitchin' A Ride 08. Brain Stew 09. Basket Case 10. King For A Day/Shout 11. Wake Me Up When September Ends 12. Minority 13. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams 14. Good Riddance (time Of Your Life) The unfortunetly is only a small selection of the best. But I was still satisfied. The DVD is a two disc set with on the DVD the performance, interviews and backstage footage etc. while the CD is the concert.

Production Quality — 4
Simply great quality. The camera angles and quality are near perfection very trendy.

I'm a die-hard Green Day fan and this DVD is like a gift from above to me, the most impressive thing is all of it. I love the DVD and it's great. I don't quite hate anything I would prefer it to show more concerts where they play different songs. And if someone where to steal it "I'd kill them" or if it was lost I'd definetly buy a new one.