Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

Perfect! What more do you want, it's Green Day, it's live, it's Billie, Mike, Tre and that cool dude who is always there Jason (I knew really). Billie's vocals are amazing, Tre's drums have to be the best in punk. And Mike, well didn't he even officially become the best bassist in punk. What more do you need! I would give it a 12 but I can't so a 10 will have to do.

Content — 10
Green Day, live, Green Day, chilling, Green Day, working, Green Day, interviewed, Green Day, as the legends they are, Green Day, researching, Green Day, playing there stuff backstage, Green Day, giving advice, basically, Green Day and 65,000 to 130,000 crazy people who love that band one of them is me, but I never get filmed. Only thing that I didn't like which took this from a 12 down to only a 10, was that between songs it goes into breaks but then I realised that it works so well!

Production Quality — 10
Perfect sound, perfect people, perfect lay out, perfect. I found the visit to the war museum really really amazing Billie Joe hit home when he say "It's like looking at someone elses nightmare..." The way in goes from black to white to oldie style, basically typical Samuel Bayer. But it works.

Lush! Beautiful! Amazing! Everything you would imagine and more, then abit more on top of that, then stuff with a few photos and a whole album on another CD! All for only 12.99, I wasn't complaining. So yeah one to own. If you were there, if you wanted to be (well maybe not, you might break down in tears at what you missed), don't borrow it, steal it, or burn it, if you do you are scum, this album has to be brought and only brought! And then treasured and one copie put in a time capsule so the future generation can enjoy it as well.