Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 10
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

The quality of the sound in this DVD was incredible. I saw Green Day live at Giants Stadium back in September, The sound was just as crisp on the DVD as it was standing 15 feet infront of Billie Joe.

Content — 9
The content on the DVD is incredible. Not only did it feature the entire full length concert, but it also features candid interviews with the band about touring, being on stage, the album "American Idiot" and their lives. It not only brings the audience into a Green Day show, it brings them into Green Day. For any Green Day fan, this is the ultimate DVD. and even for any non-greenday fans, you'll get a chance to see what a real Rock & Roll performance looks like.

Production Quality — 10
Director Samuel Bayer did an incredible job directing this video. Typical sam, he shot the video in several different cameras. He shot it in clear vision, Out of focus, tight zoom, and my favorite black and white. The concept behind the video was to create an intimacy between Green Day and it's fans, I believe the work of Sam Bayer and his production crew did the job.

Overall this has to be one of my favorite Concert DVD's of all time. It ranks up there with AC/DC Live At Donnigton and The Song Remains The Same. I believe the DVD actually did justice to the band, and I not only recommend it to Green Day fans, I recomend it to everyone who has ever enjoyed punk-rock music.