Bullet In A Bible [DVD] review by Green Day

• Released: Nov 15, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Green Day: Bullet In A Bible [DVD]

The DVD includes the concert in the UK they had on their recent world tour. They have pretty much every song on American Idiot album. In my opinion, they definately sound better live then on a recording and they show that in this concert. There's a slight difference in Billie Joe's voice, but it all sounds good anyway so I don't care.

Content — 9
Pretty much it's a live concert with some interviews and behind the scenes footage in between. The songs on the album include in this order: American Idiot, Jesus Of Suburbia, Holiday, Are We Waiting, St. Jimmy, Longview, Hitchin' A Ride, Brain Stew, Basket Case, King For A Day/Shout, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Minority, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, and Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life). I was a little dissapointed because they didn't do Give Me Novacaine or When I Come Around, but I was definately satisfied.

Production Quality — 9
The production quality was great. I thought it was cool because they'd switch from black and white to color, that was my favorite part. They had all kinds of different camera views and angles. It was perfection.

There is no comparison to other artists with this DVD. I think the most impressive thing on this DVD is how great the sound is. If it was lost or stolen I'd go buy it again because I loved it so much.